[Sca-cooks] OT Travel Times was Re: Candlemas Feast

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Wed Sep 20 04:15:36 PDT 2006

We are currently sponsoring two new branches, one which is 500 km north of
us, and the other about 800-900 km to the north-east. Fortunately, geography
makes it highly unlikely that other branches are going to form to the north
of these two :-)

We also sponsor a new shire about 45 minutes to the south-east of Montreal,
but before that all other groups were about 2, 2 1/2 hours drive.

Petru