[Sca-cooks] Pigs help New Forest ponies

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Sep 20 16:58:35 PDT 2006

Ha! HA! HA! I WIN! Ras was wrong, and I was right, and pigs WERE set
loose to graze in the forest, dammit!

*Funky Victory Dance!*

(Yes, my dears, I've been collecting research on herding because I once,
way back 3 incarnations of the list ago, had an argument with Ras about
whether pigs were raised exclusively in pens, as they are now, or
allowed to forage in the forests at will in the middle ages, then
rounded up and fattened for the winter kill. Research Weenie grudges are
immortal.)

-- Jadwiga