[Sca-cooks] Apicius - two new books, one great offer from DBBC]

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 20 20:24:29 PDT 2006

I ordered the books and they are great. Well worth the money. I cant
wait to do some test cooking.

I was a little concerned when checking out, because it showed the
regular price just over $100, but it was charged correctly at the
advertised $75.  Don't forget to mention the offer, as the message
says.

Ranvaig