[Sca-cooks] mongolian meat cakes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 22 04:11:23 PDT 2006

Bingo. It's in Wild Blackberry Cobbler and Other Old-Fashioned Recipes
by Katie Stewart and Pamela Michael. 1984. page 29
This book is redone from Katie Stewart's Cooking and Eating 1975
in the UK and which came out over here as
The Joy of Eating: a cook’s tour of history. By Katie Stewart 1977.

There's no source given and I don't have access to the original volume to see
if it was included in that one back in the 1970's. I own it-- don't know
where it is.

Johnnae

MONGOLIAN MEAT CAKES