[Sca-cooks] Drinking horns for kids

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:08:23 PDT 2006

I still think the cattlehorn idea is the funniest and the most
"period", where the horns were taken from cattle and polished. Maybe
the kids are not able to polish the horns to the exact shine, but I am
sure they are going to feel themselves really proud!
And kids love gruesome stuff and adventures! (At least the kids I am
related too :)
Ana

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you