[Sca-cooks] Drinking horns for kids

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 23 09:59:49 PDT 2006

St. Phlip writes:

> Might also look at the local Agway
> or equivalent. They often will sell the nub horns for doggie chew toys
> for very cheap- and they're another good group for giving things to
> kids.

Eeep.  I think I do NOT want to teach my dog that horns are chew toys, I
could lose a good drinking horn that way.  Same reason I have to store my
leather stock AWAY from Tegan -- I cannot trust her to be able to
distinguish between a rawhide bone that is for her from the
not-necessarily-good-grade-may-include-chemicals rawhide from Leather
Factory that I bought for drum heads.

Love,
Selene and Tegan the wonder dog