[Sca-cooks] Dogs in SCA households

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 26 18:20:58 PDT 2006

Me, too.  If it looks, smells, and acts like a cat toy, and it *isn't* and I
want to keep it for me ;o), I hang it from the ceiling in a basket, or put
it in a closet under lock and key.  The only safe places for fiber-related
goodies when you have a cat that eats wool.  (Hey, that's *almost*
obligatory food content!)
--Maire