[Sca-cooks] Cooks with back injuries

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 19:23:38 PDT 2006

I've been through back surgery as well, and while the injury I had
surgery for wasn't kitchen related, I have had back injuries while
working in the kitchen.  It seems to be fairly high on the Cook's
Occupational Hazards List, right up there with forearm burns.
Christianna

All prayers and thoughts go with you for the success of your surgery,
the health of your spine, and your speedy recovery.  As a fellow back
sufferer, I quite sympathize.

Baron Jared Blaydeaux
Barony of the Angels, Caid

mka Jim Davis