[Sca-cooks] FW: [MellowBellies] Trader Joe's Countdown (in Atlanta)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Sep 27 10:04:57 PDT 2006

> Frozen prepared food and fine fish.  When I'm tired but want to eat
> healthy I will buy their frozen cioppino.  Yum.

Yes. If you need Salmon, for instance, for a feast, their supply is
excellent.

> Nuts and dried fruit;  everything you need for Granola or Fruitcake,
> very useful for tourney day grab-and-bite snacking.

Their prices on almonds and other nuts, as well as stranger dried
fruits, are excellent; I'll go there to get those things for a feast.
Also, they sell saffron in small bottles that I find is good quality.

I like their fruit slice candies, and their chocolate-covered ginger,
for feast staff treats.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net