[Sca-cooks] Castle in Progress in Burgundy, France

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 1 18:48:56 PDT 2006

Sharon Gordon wrote:
>50 craftsmen plus volunteers.  They have been working for 10 years
>and are about 1/3 finished
>http://www.mytelus.com/travel/article.do?pageID=home&articleID=2369547&lid=hp2
>
>I'm wondering if they will get the kitchens finished as one of the
>early rooms and have cooking demos, or cook lunch for the workers on
>a daily basis.

They've got their own website. After the last US election, my consort
was thinking of leaving the US... i was trying to convince him that
Guedelon was the place to move. But he only speaks English, and was
unwilling to take a chance... sigh.

http://www.guedelon.com/uk/presentation/presentation.php
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)