[Sca-cooks] Master Henry Best was un-bitter beer

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 2 13:36:48 PDT 2006

Kathleen Madsen wrote:
>  Master Henry Best, formerly of the West Kingdom and
>  now lives down by Scottsdale Arizona, would do the
>  same kind of tasting.  He would purchase the beer from
>  a source close to the event site so people could just
>  stop in on their way home and pick up the beer that
>  they liked.snipped
>  ;)
>  Eibhlin

Johnnae responded:
>Are you certain that Master Henry Best retired to Arizona
>as we have a Master Henry Best living in the Midrealm?
>
>Dr Henry Best, modernly John Strauss, lived in the Outlands as "John the
>Heretic" until '89, lived in Atlantia as "Henry Best" until '94, pelicaned,
>moved to Midrealm and have lived there since.

I think Eibhlin meant Master Henry an Eynhollow (i'm sure i spelled
this wrong). He and his wife Mistriss Eirny have retired to Arizona.
And he makes SUPER beer (but, hey, that's what he was Laureled for).
I'm not a beer drinker, but i once actually drank a whole cup
(standard disposable plactic picnic cup) of his hefeweizen!

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita