[Sca-cooks] Honey-Roasted Beets

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Sep 3 09:02:23 PDT 2006

At 08:50 AM 9/3/2006, you wrote:
>Usually aren't too many beet recipes that could be served at a feast...I
>came upon this one and thought I'd share it. - Duriel
>
>*Honey-Roasted Beets*
>(6 servings)
<snippety-doo-dah>

Just out of curiosity, where did you find this recipe? Generally, a recipe
from a commercial (or media) source, needs to be properly credited.

Also wondering why you posted this one? There are period recipes for beets
that you could have addressed. Why post an obviously mundane one?

'Lainie