[Sca-cooks] My Next Feast

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 6 09:52:03 PDT 2006

I like my feasts to be as period as possible.  Sometimes a dish may be in a
period style,  or I make them guess which dish is not from a documented
recipe.   The standard answer  for my question about what soup to serve  has
been "french onion"   Maybe I should just bow to the obvious. I was hoping
to find something "new"  and the green bruet of cheese & eggs sounds yummy.
although a clear broth of herbs also sounds light and refreshing  -- and a
nice balance from all the richness . . . . . . Caointairn