[Sca-cooks] Speaking of beets...

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:40:18 PDT 2006

Aislinn scripted:  "I was thinking of beets and Lombardy tarts today in the
shower"

that is a new one.  Generally, while in the shower I contemplate the origin
of the universe, the fate of the species, and the grocery list, though this
morning I must confess that the thought topic strayed to whether or not the
son that is eleven years old TODAY is too young for the weight set he wants
for his birthday.

giggling from under the rock

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.