[Sca-cooks] 9/11 SCA cooks

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 14:42:13 PDT 2006

On Sep 11, 2006, at 5:33 PM, Adele de Maisieres wrote:

> Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>

>>> I recommend prayer to St. Lawrence :-)
>>>

>> The other standard is the St. Martha who shows up in the Gospels as
>> the sister of Lazarus.
>>

> How is she with souffles?

Heavenly!

But what you guys don't know is that on Saturday, we had a little
incident at our Investiture event, wherein, in the middle of dinner,
our new Viceroy set himself on fire, and people were saying things
like, "When he hungers, feed him, and when he thirsts, give him
drink, for it shall heap coals of fire upon his head".

Actually, what he set on fire was a woolen cowl-capey thingy (I
forget what it's called; can you tell I'm not a costuming Laurel?),
by standing too close to a mantelpiece lined with little candles...

Adamantius