[Sca-cooks] Upcoming Elevation

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 13:06:06 PDT 2006

Pat Griffin wrote:
> On Saturday, September 9, at Meridian Coronation, Serena de Riva of this
> list was asked to contemplate accepting elevation to the Order of the
> Laurel.  Way to go, Serena!!!
>

> Lady Anne du Bosc
>
> Known as Mordonna The Cook
>
> Mka Pat Griffin
>
> Thorngill, Meridies
>
> Mundanely, Millbrook, AL

My goodness...we're experiencing a lot of our number being made
Laurels...but then we knew we include some of the best cooks in the SCA
here, didn't we???  Congratulations, my lady!  When is the happy day to be?

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn