[Sca-cooks] Rebuke

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:07:59 PDT 2006

> >And for those who have outgrown superstition:
>
>It served no purpose towards food or cooking or the SCA-Cooks
>community, and can have had only one purpose- to rile things up again.
>
>Elaine

The comment may have been borderline but did not warrant this
rebuke. In fact I had to go back to see what you were commenting
on. There have been times he has caused a lot of problems and walked
the fine line of banishment.

In my opinion, this wasn't one of them.

Oh, and this isn't to be discussed. I'm not going to have another thread
started where everyone starts tossing fireballs around.

Gunthar