[Sca-cooks] Upcoming Elevation

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 12 20:49:07 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

Pat Griffin wrote:
> On Saturday, September 9, at Meridian Coronation, Serena de Riva of this
> list was asked to contemplate accepting elevation to the Order of the
> Laurel.  Way to go, Serena!!!

She forged a lot of new ground in our Kingdom, and even overcame compulsive
measuring (I mean medicatable compulsion <affectionate grin>).  Well
deserved and a tribute to the knowledge and skill of the Knowne World
Cookes.  She learned some small bit from me and more bits from many others
in the area, and took what she knew to still further reaches.  Thankls for
being proud for her.

niccolo difrancesco