[Sca-cooks] Candlemas Feast

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 07:20:49 PDT 2006

OK ... so I have offered to do our local Candlemas.

Our local Candlemas is a small affair, around 30 and I generally end up
funding out-of-pocket as my holiday gift to the shire.  This is sort of like
throwing a dinner party for around 30 folks, more than running an event.
Last year was a celtic theme, and it was VERY well recieved.   The previous
year was late period English, and the year before that was thrown togeather
from everywhere and everywhen.

This year I am hard pressed to make a choice.  There are two options I am
considering .... a Russian theme, or a Middle-eastern.

Russian... because I have never done that

or

Middle-eastern because the attending crown is Middle-eastern.

What say you all?  Were you in my situation, what would you do?

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.