[Sca-cooks] Upcoming Elevation

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 10:30:54 PDT 2006

>So as well as Congratulations 'Lanie and Serena we should thank Papa!
>
>Regina Romsey, remembering that it was a period feast if it didn't contain
>tomatoes or potatoes :-)

I appreciate the applause and blush over it. But really, all I did was see
a need and provided for it. The list was originally set up so I could share
my great wealth of knowledge with the poor uninformed masses. And
then YOU people came on and ruined my parade and I shut the hell
up and learned how much I didn't know.

As I've said before, all I did was build the house and let you folk come
in. Then I get to sweep up, put the chairs on the tables and turn out
the lights. It's the people on this list, all you Laurel types and experts
n the field who make it the learning resource it has become.

I do admit to getting a little flush of pride when I see someone who
comes in and learns from this group mature in their knowledge and
recieve the accolade of Laurel.  I feel a totally unfounded sense
of accomplishment each time one of "my kids" (especially the ones
I've had to spank upon occasion) recieves his or her
Leaves and I'm proud of each and every one.

Gunthar