[Sca-cooks] Pern Critters (was Fantasy Foods)

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 13 17:03:07 PDT 2006

The two most recent are by Anne's son, Todd, but he seems to have hit a very
similar style to hers.  I've only read one of them, but did read an excerpt
of the second and am looking forward to reading it.  I have to agree that a
few of the pern books seemed to be a bit slow and just reiterating history
but I enjoyed them anyway.  Todd's stories though seem to be more historic
than "current" time... but then again you can only get so many stories from
"current" characters without being redundant.

Elizabeta