[Sca-cooks] Candlemas Feast

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 14 07:14:12 PDT 2006

Traditionally, Candlemas in the beginning of February, corresponding roughly
with the pagan/wiccan holiday of Imbolc.  Dunno about the event of which
Malkin is speaking.
Malkin, if you're thinking of giving a gustatory salutation to Their
Majesties, might I suggest Turkish?  Their coronation outfits looked
distinctly Turkish to me....
Or a variety? At least in Her Majesty's case, I know (because I asked) that
it's not so much a persona choice, as it is "all about the comfortable
clothes." ;o)
--Maire