[Sca-cooks] Giant egg photos

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:10:45 PDT 2006

Here it's images and descriptions about someome who did a giant Scotch
egg with the egg of an ostrich.
Sweet.
http://www.blogjam.com/2005/05/15/scotch-ostrich-egg/

Ana

On 9/15/06, Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:
> Back in 94 or 95 Thomas Gloning created a giant egg.
> The recipes are in the Florilegium.
> I seem to remember that someone either took pictures
> and posted those of the original experiment or recreated it again.
> I thought it was at a camping event. It was mentioned here on
> SCA Cooks sometime back.
>
> Any ideas as to where those photos might be?
>
> Johnnae

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci