[Sca-cooks] OP:Hey Kiri, She Liked it!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 05:31:26 PDT 2006

M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey wrote:
> Kiri recommended The Cream of Peanut Soup from _Vitginia
> Hospitality_.  So I tried it, kinda.

<snippage>
Glad you liked it!  I can honestly say that this particular cookbook is
one of the best I've ever seen.  I have never tried any recipe from the
book that hasn't been wonderful.  In fact, it's the only book that I'll
cook something from for a party without pre-testing it.  If you can find
a copy (I think it's been reprinted...should be available at least from
the Colonial Williamsburg gift shop), it's well worth whatever it costs
to get a copy of it!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn