[Sca-cooks] OOP- Bruffle Recipe

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 09:20:45 PDT 2006

King's Taste Productions wrote:
> This looks good!
> This comes from someone in my CSA.
> Christianna

This looks wonderful! But what is sueonos chocolate? Can I sub dark
semi-sweet chocolate? Also...as I've been able to successfully sub
Splenda for sugar in a mousse, I suspect it will work here as well!

YUMMMMMMM.....

Kiri (the resident chocoholic!)

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn