[Sca-cooks] Chili's Southwestern eggrolls - Oop

Adele de Maisieres ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Fri Sep 15 13:37:52 PDT 2006

Tom Vincent wrote:
> I'm about 100% certain that neither of us are qualified to speak for all
> aficionados.

I don't think anyone was claiming to be.

> On average, 77% of the chorizo's calories come from fat, meaning that
> over half of the mass is fat.  Ack!  Fat <> Flavor.
.
.
.

> For a healthy substitute, try Soyrizo.  Less than half the calories, a
> third of the fat grams and almost no saturated fat:
Doesn't sound very appealing, what with being meat that's not made out
of meat.  And, while fat does not equal flavour, a lot of flavour
molecules are fat-soluble, so it's hard to taste them when no fat is
present.

--
Adele de Maisieres

Habeo metrum - musicamque,