[Sca-cooks] Meatball subs-OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 15 18:41:37 PDT 2006

Dunno....I've never been a big meatball fan, meeself, although I do enjoy
good meatloaf.  Had some for dinner tonight, as a matter of fact (a
beef/pork/Italian spice combo, baked and then grilled and served with
marinara sauce...mmmm).
No, I'm not a spoon tease--it was leftovers from a local restaurant.  Sure
*wish* I had the recipe! ;o)
--Maire