[Sca-cooks] Sigh....okay

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Sun Sep 17 00:51:44 PDT 2006

I know a person or two who have been on lists with Duriel before, and
apparently the behavior that he exhibited here is pretty typical for him...
>From what I've been told by those who know him from past experience, he's
been removed from virtually every list he's ever been on, for the same
reason he was removed here.  He's also been asked to leave the groups he
participated in because he actively attempted to stir up controversy in the
groups, from what I was told.  Duriel strikes me as the type that is unhappy
and believes that since he's unhappy, everyone else should be also.  He
reminds me of a former friend who could never be wrong, regardless of the
subject... even if it was a subject he obviously could know nothing about...
(2 weeks after the birth of my son, this former friend told me that he knew
more about a pregnant woman's body than I did.)

Elizabeta