[Sca-cooks] Matzo Balls was Re: Meatball subs-OOP

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 18 07:36:16 PDT 2006

niccolo difrancesco wrote:

> As to the usefulness or size variations, consider a mazo ball soup.  Some
> people have many little ones, and some orthodoxy demands one large ball that
> the diner breaks up at his or her whim.

OMG don't start with my relatives about matzo balls.  We are mostly size
queens <grin> but the floaters vs. sinkers argument will never end until
every one of us is Ded Of Matzo.  Actually, we're getting close to that
point... I prefer to eat floaters, but better at cooking sinkers, of
which my late beloved Aunt Evelyn was the main proponant.  The only
other sinker-lover was my ex-husband and he doesn't get a vote anymore.

Selene