[Sca-cooks] OT Travel Times was Re: Candlemas Feast

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Sep 19 06:23:17 PDT 2006

You ought to be in our shoes it’s a 2 hour drive to the closest group
(and that’s one way).

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead