[Sca-cooks] Drinking horns for kids

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Sep 23 07:43:01 PDT 2006

Christy, check into black powder shops in your area. Often they'll
have powder horns and the makings for considerably cheaper than Tandy
does- that's where I'd look. They might just have some "seconds" that
they might even be willing to give you, if you explain your project.
Most black powder people are pretty cool, and like turning kids on to
different aspects of their hobby. Might also look at the local Agway
or equivalent. They often will sell the nub horns for doggie chew toys
for very cheap- and they're another good group for giving things to
kids.