[Sca-cooks] Dogs in SCA households

Micaylah dy018 at ncf.ca
Sun Sep 24 10:31:12 PDT 2006

Because my little rescue dog is a terrier mix (yorkie and silky), he's 15
lbs of chasing terror. It just stands to reason that he excels at hound
coursing which is an activity we have at some of our events. Although "Jake"
has never been coursing at an sca event, we have constructed a very
primitive version in our backyard on occasion.

There is nothing more hilarious that watching the "newbie" dogs learning the
course though. Absolutely fall-outta-your-panties funny.

Here's some pics:
http://www.tworavens.org/gallery/v/Alex/Alex2005/Alex2005Melee/Alex2005Melee
Hound/

As for pulling anything, even the suggestion might gain me "the look".

ttfn
Micaylah