[Sca-cooks] FW: [MellowBellies] Trader Joe's Countdown (in Atlanta)

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 15:11:44 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/27/2006 9:07:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guenievre at erminespot.com writes:

> Anyway, having heard only rumors of the goodness that is Trader
> Joes, what should I be looking forward to?

Great prices! Good wines, cheese, pate, sausages, wonderful produce and meat
altho the selection is limited, great frozen meats and fish and veggies (the
3-color bell pepper blend is a staple in my freezer) nuts and dried fruits,
olive oil, baking mixes, King Arthur flour, interesting pickles, teas, juices,
candy, cookies...

Selene (to whom TJ's is the closest market) have I forgotten anything?

Renata