[Sca-cooks] Hell froze over or I went to heaven

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 06:02:28 PDT 2006

Congratulations, and don't cry!
This is the opportunity to do that feast where everything needs oven
time and not have to worry about it!  (I know we've all planned menus
only to look at the logistics and think 'Holy Crap! Everything goes in
the oven and I don't have that kind of space or time!')

Wish I could give you some useful insight about the picnic tables, we've
worked with them and they aren't much fun, but at least you know for
sure how many folks will be at each table - they can't move them around.

Sounds like it will be fun, now start bribing the appropriate weather
gods, and you're all set!

Christianna

<snip details of the wonder-kitchen>

And everything is operational. I do believe I'm going to cry now.

To my joy-addled brain, I can only think of two drawbacks at the moment.
First, there are only 4 stovetop burners. Second, the tables in the
feast hall are all-in-one picnic tables, with benches and tops attached
(and a small few extra without benches for wheelchair access) that only
fit 6 people.

Iasmin the Verklempt
Head Cook, 12th Night
Roaring Wastes, Cynnabar, & Northwoods