[Sca-cooks] Hell froze over or I went to heaven

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 15:56:57 PDT 2006

Anne-Marie asked:

> How much does a kitchen like that cost to rent in your area?

The whole site, including classrooms, science rooms, art rooms and
hallways and day-camp areas run us a *shockingly* low rough 1300$ US.

For those of you interested in seeing the abysmal camera-phone
pictures I was forced to take when I realized my digi-cam didn't have
a memory card in it (GAH!), point a web browser at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaylin/sets/72157594303726012/

As I mentioned on MKCooks, the quality sucks and for that I'm sorry.
But they're meant as reference shots for the feast staff when we talk
about logistics.

Cheers,

Iasmin