[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [CAID] In need of Sweet Recipes!

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 13 21:49:59 PDT 2006

Forwarded with permission

  -Muiriath

Diane Taylor <dianet_write at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Diane Taylor <dianet_write at yahoo.com>
Subject: [CAID] In need of Sweet Recipes!
To: caid at sca-caid.org

  Why do I need them?

  Well, I am currently in the process of writing up a small story called Christmas Kitty.  The story is a funny paranormal romance.  But I want to spruce it up a bit, make it different by adding Period Yuletide Sweet recipes in it...

  I have the Florigeium website, I have all the web suggestions I need... but that's not truly what I'm asking.. .and offering.

  I want you guys, as individuals... Or a group of you.. I don't really care, to send me your sweet recipes...

  Yes, Marie, I still have the Dragon Scale recipe...

  The Reward?

  Bragging Rights!   National recognition!  Your name in a book!  And a personal thank you from Me in the Dedication section!

  Thank you for your time.

  YIS,
  Qara Unegen - Defender of little stinkers everywhere.

  Mundanely known as:

Keep In touch,
Diane Taylor
http://dianet8.tripod.com

Majestic Lion - Available at Triskeilion Publishing
Ares in Chains - Available at Triskelion Publishing
http://www.triskelionpublishing.com

Mystique Rogue - Now available at Silk's Vault

Writers Don't Get Mad.... They Write Books!
think about it.