[Sca-cooks] Meatball subs-OOP

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Sep 15 11:36:53 PDT 2006

So, I'm sitting here nuking up some pre-cooked frozen Swedish
meatballs, over some leftover noodles, with some leftover gravy, and
got to thinking-

Why a meatball sub?

I mean, I can understand slices of meatloaf, or slices of pretty near
anything that's essentially flat being put on a sub or other sandwich,
but meatballs are round and usually rather firm- I'd think the things
would squirt out of your sandwich if you aren't pretty careful.

So could someone, preferably an aficionado tell me,

Why Meatball Subs (Grinders, Hoagies, etc)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....