[Sca-cooks] Yippee!!!!

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Fri Sep 29 23:00:15 PDT 2006

My eldest, Jerrica Ellen, will be starting school at the Art Institute
in Atlanta, studying Culinary Arts, Monday.

You should see her textbooks!  They are SO cool!  I've asked her to
check the bookstore for used copies for me!

As you may have already guessed, I am excited that she's been accepted
and will be studying there.  She's gone from almost flunking high school
to graduating from Job Corps to starting college.  Hopefully, she'll do
well at AI and keep moving from success to success!

--Cian