[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks] Yippee!!!!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 30 23:27:49 PDT 2006

Cian said:[
<<< My eldest, Jerrica Ellen, will be starting school at the Art
Institute
in Atlanta, studying Culinary Arts, Monday.

You should see her textbooks!  They are SO cool!  I've asked her to
check the bookstore for used copies for me! >>>

Congratulations. I've not been involved with any professional
cooking, what kind of things do these textbooks cover? I assume there
isn't much on medieval or historic cooking. Do they cover mostly
cooking techniques? How to manage a kitchen? nutrition? food safety?
I assume they aren't primarily cookbooks.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com