[Sca-cooks] Another SCA Cook to be on Food Network

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 10:45:15 PDT 2007

I've got the day off from work, my ticket has been ordered.  I'm looking
forward to this!

I need to go grab a printer from someone else in my office though:  I
ordered through the web site and suddenly have to print out the "ticket"
on a computer that didn't happen to have a printer hooked up to it.  Le
Oops.

No cellphones, cameras, pagers, pretty much no electronics at all.
Eeep, I'll have to bring an actual BOOK for those long stretches between
the action.

Selene