[Sca-cooks] Greetings from the Incipient Shire of TymberhaveneinAnTir

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 11 13:39:08 PDT 2007

The Society for Creative Anachronism is an organization that recreates
aspects of the Middle Ages and Renaissance through 1600 CE (the starting
date is a little fuzzy, but most of us set it 400-500 CE).  The SCA is not
particularly stringent in it's re-enactment, but we occasionally have
practicality/historical accuracy disagreements, which appears to be the
basic direction of this debate.

While an Antebellum breakfast sounds fascinating, it's not within the time
frame of the SCA.

Bear

>    Sometimes I get lost with your vocabulary like references to the SCA
> time period. What is that? If this breakfast has to be medieval I agree
> totally with Terry.

<clipped>