[Sca-cooks] Another SCA Cook to be on Food Network

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:18:32 PDT 2007

I got a voice mail message from her the day she got her notification...I had
to hold the phone about two feet from my ear, she was so excited.  When I
called her back, she was still bouncing off of the walls, ceiling and
another surfaces that came to hand.  She's had a really rough go of it over
the past couple of years, so this is a great thing for her.

So far as the ebook on Ottoman cookery is concerned, it's still in the
works.  I'm sure tht she'll let everyone know when it is published.

Kiri

So far as the