[Sca-cooks] medieval boil-in bag meals

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 16 11:10:12 PDT 2007

Hey Beathog!

Freezing, that's a good idea.  Freezing plus Foil, may be a winner.

If I'm going to bring the whole muffin tin along, I'm baking onsite and
don't need to freeze.  Been there, baked that.

The main vacuum sealer brands seem to be Rival Seal-A-Meal and
FoodSaver.  I have a FoodSaver and it has not failed yet.

Selene