[Sca-cooks] Capers

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 13:45:15 PDT 2007

I had such a funny conversation with my mother just the other day.  For
years, she thought that capers were a kind of fish, since she usually
saw them with anchovies or lox.  They even had little tails!

Good thing she has a foodie kid.  <chuckle>

There's some talk of a caper shortage?  Should we plant caperberry
bushes and pickle our own?

Selene