[Sca-cooks] Help finding out-of-print sources

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 10:47:50 PDT 2007

The Epulario is an English Treanslation of Platina and the translator's Latin to english was not alwats coorect. I have found at least 1 amount of ginger that was wrong - I think is was a pound when it should have been an ounce. I suggest you check the recipe in Platina - the Milsom translation of that is very good.

Renata