[Sca-cooks] [Sca-Cooks] To 10 pantry items

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Aug 5 17:41:03 PDT 2007

That's how I discovered that I liked sushi....In a marvelous little Japanese place in Sacramento.  I had a friend order for me.  After that, I was hooked.
(and this, from someone who had a definite anti-preference for anything rubbery or slimy or raw, and who grew up knowing that she'd better check the ice cubes in the tray, because dad may have been freezing roe or god only knows what else in there, to use for bait....nothing quite like being willing to try something new, and finding out you were WRONG!)
--Maire