[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP: and in honor of the mid-Pennsic "sillyseason"..

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Thu Aug 9 08:37:04 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/2007 8:12:28 AM Mountain Daylight Time, S Clemenger
writes:

> --Maire, who's really come to abhor most cheesecakes, because they're always
> way to freaking sweet, and too, well, soft (unbaked? underbaked?...blech)

It is DEFINITELY not a true, NY Cheesecake, but try the "cheesecake" recipe
in Barbara Santich's _The Original Mediterranean Cuisine_.   There are a couple
of people in my area who think cheesecake is too sweet, but they like when I
bake this one.  It's got ricotta and just a kiss of sugar, ginger, and
cinnamon.  I like the texture, too.

Constanza Marina de Huelva
in the Outlands   </HTML>