[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP: and in honor of the mid-Pennsic "sillyseason"...

aeduin aeduin at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 9 13:20:44 PDT 2007

At 12:58 PM 8/9/2007, you wrote:
><snippage has happened to conserve space>
>
>last nights top chef was amusing with the contestants in
>their fancy duds suddenly having to cook.  my husband
>thought it was unfair and geared for the guys to do well,
>since all they had going was maybe a nicer shirt as
>opposed to the ladies with joan crawfords and saxy tops.
>  me, i'd have been screaming for a t-shirt and some sneaks
>or flip-flops before i did anything.  of course, i don't
>wear joan crawfords and saxy tops as a rule, so....
>

>cailte

Any of those contestants who thought they were off the hook and got
surprised was asleep at the wheel.  Padme even said, "you're off the
hook, for now."  If that didn't clue them in they deserved what they
got.  Especially after they got their time chopped in half when they
cooked for the telenovella.

aeduin