[Sca-cooks] so ... what do YOU eat.

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 09:33:22 PDT 2007

I will start

It depends.  When I attend camping events ... I don't eat much, often, or on any set schedule.

If it is Uprising ... and I am flying solo ... food means granola bars, cheese, jerky, bread, fresh durable fruit, and stew from a can.  If I get froggy ... there is tea and fixings for it.   Breakfast, in this context ... likely bread and cheese with water or fruit juice

If it is Pennsic ... I live on Ice cream and Chocolate Milk.

If it is Estrella ... I will patronize a food vender once or twice ... but mostly ... see Uprising above.

If I take the kids ... well ... that means camp cooking (hot dogs, marshmallows, hobo packs ... etc). Breakfast, in this instance ... is usually granola, fruit and juice.

I have occasionally bought into a kitchen but often those arrangements do not fit my SCA style.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia