[Sca-cooks] Forthcoming Book list was So what do you eat

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:36:00 PDT 2007

I didn't buy as much from Devra as I usually do...not that she didn't have a
bunch of stuff I'd have loved to have, but lack of a current contract has
put the lid on a lot of my spending.  I did, however, get an interesting
volume on Nostradamus' Elixers.  I haven't had a chance to read it
thoroughly, but it looked like some interesting stuff...cosmetic things,
potions, etc.

Kiri